Greenpeace is seeking media officer
* Plan, coordinate and execute media activities of Greenpeace China in
* Advise on media potential and communication strategy of direct actions and campaigns;
* Write press release and background information for campaigns and prepare materials for international communications;
* Initiate feature/soft stories to disseminate Greenpeace campaign messages;
* Build and maintain a sound general knowledge of Greenpeace campaigns and issues so as to give response and appropriate arrangement to press inquiries.
* Degree in Media/Communications or equivalent disciplines;
* Minimum 3year journalistic experience;
* Solid experience in implementing press work and communication strategies;
* Excellent command of English and Mandarin is a must..
The position above is for 2year contract amd subject to renewal.
Interested parties, please send your application letter & full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)